What You Need in order to Complete the Disability Report
In order to make a claim for Social Security benefits online, you must fill out a number of forms and submit various documents, including the internet disability benefits application and the disability form. This process can be time consuming and delay the receipt of your benefits; however, by gathering the information needed for the disability report ahead of time, you can greatly decrease the time it takes to file your claim.
When you are filing for Social Security Disability benefits, having a competent Philadelphia Social Security Disability attorney helping you can make the difference between having your claim approved and having it denied. Contact Lowenthal & Abrams, P.C. at 215-238-1130 today to discuss your situation.
Information You Need to Gather
In order to properly fill out the disability report, you will need to know the following information:
- Contact information of a person aware of your condition
- Contact information, patient information and treatment dates of all doctors and hospitals where you’ve received treatment
- Prescriptions and the prescribing doctor’s name
- Names of any medical tests you’ve taken, dates on which they were taken and person who referred the test
- Information, including dates, of last five jobs worked
- Information about insurance and worker’s compensation claims you may have filed
Enlist the aid of an experienced Social Security Disability lawyer when filing your disability report so you do not have to worry about making a mistake that could result in the delay or dismissal of your claim.
At Lowenthal & Abrams, P.C., our Philadelphia Social Security Disability benefits lawyers are prepared to help you with every step of the filing process. Contact our knowledgeable legal team by calling 215-238-1130.